Tuesday 15 November 2016

Week 8 - Bouncing ball Animation

This week we learnt about keyframing and animation.

In this practical we were tasked with creating a bouncing ball animation using a schematic as reference. This was easier than I thought it would be and taught me some useful techniques when creating my star wars animation such as key framing and how to use the graph to manipulate certain aspects of the object.

Downfalls/Useful Tools

One of the hard things about this task was keeping the objects shape throughout each frame when I changed the shape in 2 frames after it seemed to change the shape of the first frame too. To fix this I found that the graph editor was very useful, It helps give a smooth animation and helps to visualise what the actual animation is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment