Friday 11 November 2016

Blog/model Reviews

Blog 1

One good thing about Rayhans blog is that it is very detailed and clear to understand, new techniques are highlighted in bold like in my blog. The main problem I have found with his blog is that although the sections for the blog are split into each week, there tends to be too much all in one post, it may have been easier and clearer for other people to find what they are looking for if he split it up into separate posts for each section e.g. 1 post for a practical and another for making the model, post a new enrty as you go through each section. Saying this, I like how Rayhan has each of the class practicals shown step by step where as mine just shows the finished product at the end and a breakdown of what I learned, looking back it may have been better to show the process of each practical and reviewing it as I went along.

The models themselves were good detail and fit his schematics well, the only thing I would have said is that it might have been better if he included a picture of the finished model at the end rather than just the modelling process. I like the way he has reviewed his models at the end of the blog in a clear bullet point list, I decided to review my models as I was talking about them but it might have been easier or clearer to discuss them in a list at the end.

Blog 2

I like how Daniels posts are split into sections as he was working on each part, this makes it easy to view a specific section using the menu on the side. The models themselves are well detailed however it would have been nicer to see text highlighted bold where new techniques were used. Again, like with Rayhans blog, Daniel included more detail on the class practicals and how he actually made the models for them, this is something I feel I could have done more of in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment